SoccerOne, founded in 1993, is a national distributor of soccer goods, equipment, and educational materials for individuals and organizations across the United States. While serving the entire soccer community we continue to place a strong emphasis on youth soccer organizations through their dedicated volunteer networks.
SoccerOne is honored to be recognized by the following national soccer organizations for our innovation and dedication to youth soccer:
- From 1993 through 1998, when known as Youth Sports Products (YSP), we established "The AYSO Supply Center" for The American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO). Many of the innovative ideas initiated by SoccerOne management are still be used by AYSO today including Registration Kits, Authorized Buyers, and the AYSO Spirit Awards.
- US Soccer (USSF) called upon SoccerOne to format, print, and distribute their A, B, C, D and Youth Coaching Curriculum used by various State Associations from1999 through 2004.
- Cal-North and Karl Dewazien, the former Director of Coaching, used SoccerOne to format, print, and distribute their youth coaching materials.
- Cal-South utilized SoccerOne to format, print and distribute their initial youth coaching curriculum. SoccerOne continues to partner with Cal-South on an ongoing basis as the largest supplier and supporter of the Cal-South Soccer Nation Expo held annually.
- SoccerOne continues to work with Bill Mason, the Official AYSO FIFA Law Interpreter, and Larry Mason to publish The Rules of Soccer: Simplified. With over a million copies sold SoccerOne continues to print the book to assist youth organizations with affordable training materials.
SoccerOne was a early pioneer of the Internet with our website soccersupplies.com and is pleased to present our latest website with robust features to make shopping easy from the player to the soccer administrators. SoccerOne completes our service with two public warehouses in Los Angeles that employ a highly knowledgeable staff available to assist players, coaches, referees, and soccer administrators.
SoccerOne delivers on its promises and incorporates core values that culminate in the highest standards of business ethics and professionalism.